Mindful of the varied and residing interests of clientele, Alan Chanesman & Partners brings diverse groups together to advance these objectives in order to achieve a business voice, a claim for change, promulgate influence, provide credentials, engage in public/private debate or enhance a reputation.
Through representation, advocacy, the lobbying of policy architects, industry, stakeholders or engaging in rational conversation, Alan Chanesman & Partners place you directly in contact with subject matter experts, industry decision makers, policy architects, peak bodies, Government, opinion makers and strategists, giving you the opportunity to ask questions, debate issues and get answers eye to eye based around the economic focus of immigration on commerce and the economy.
- opening up space for debate and conversation
- participating in the agenda setting to raise significant issues
- sensibly questioning legislation and policy setting and proposing solutions
- questioning systems when the system does not respond
- assisting in the development of better policy and consequences
In addition to other regulatory accreditations, every person at Alan Chanesman & Partners who provides migration law advice is also registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and committed to operate in accordance with a strict Code of Conduct.